- Drink a lots and lots of water before, during and after a ride! Even when you think you've drunk enough water, drink more!
- Eat a good quality protein bar (23 grams of protein or more) for quick and sustaining energy either before, during or after a ride.
- The day before a ride: get plenty of rest and eat a lot of good quality carbs and proteins.
- After a ride: drink plenty of water, eat a large proteinacious meal, and stretch those muscles!
- Mountain Bike Heaven now offers Vemma Antioxidant Products:
Check out Vemma at: http://www.vemma.com/products.html
- And Dr. William Brown (also known as "Doc," one of MBH's Gnarly Old Dudes) says the best recovery therapy for any physical stress is to get a Lymphatic Massage.
To learn more about how Lymphatic Massage can help you, go to Doc's website at: http://www.thetouchthatheals.com/